Guests may visit once every 30 days.
For our St. Leo Acts of Mercy Pantry Donor Program, the following documents MUST be presented at EACH visit to determine eligibility using Federal guidelines:
1. Current proof of residence dated within 30 days (gas & electric or telephone bill)
2. Photo ID
3. Social Security Cards for all members of household.
4. Plan ahead: Children must be supervised while at our Food Pantry.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, special considerations have been implemented at the Food Pantry.
· Call 921-1044 each day to be certain the pantry is open.
· You will be expected to wait outside.
· NO CHILDREN ALLOWED IN THE PANTRY, unless they are in a carrier.